FB101.07.11 – Full-sized (11-A-Side), professional football goal (7,32×2,44 m)
Type 1 in accordance with EN 748 standard (mounted in the ground sockets, with net tensioning posts in the set). Made in compliance with the EN 748 and UEFA/FIFA requirements. Designed for highest level competitions (World Championships; Olympic Games, Champions League etc.). FB101.07.11
- The main, front frame 7,32×2,44 m (crossbar and posts) are made of 120×100 mm reinforced aluminum profile
- Internal dimensions od the goal frame: 732×244 cm (internal dimensions)
- A foldable (hinged) net frame is made of 80×40 mm aluminum profile, allowing easy maintenance of the pitch (no need for disassembly of the goalposts or net)
- Net frame depth: 200 cm
- Net tensioning posts made of steel tube with a diameter of 60 mm, powder-coated twice
- Total weight: ~70 kg
- Made and tested to EN 748, complies with FIFA/UEFA requirements
- Colors: front and net frames: white (RAL 9003), net posts: black (RAL 9005)
- Certificate of conformity with EN 748
- Compatible with goal-line technology
- Included in the set: 200 pcs of net hooks (“Omega”), assembly tools, fastening elements (bolts, screws, hinges, nuts etc.)
- Sockets and nets are sold separately
Internally reinforced oval aluminum profile 120×100 mm (aluminum alloy 6063T6) powder-coated in white (RAL 9003, average layer of 118 μm, 80 μm min.). The profile has one of the smallest deflection arrow comparing to similar profiles available on the market, what makes the crossbar bending very little under its own weight.
The front frame of the professional football goal 7,32×2,44 m consist of two uprights (each 2,84 m long), a crossbar with welded corners (total length 7,52 m) and two aluminum connectors 0,15 m long (to connect uprights and the crossbar).
Rectangle aluminium profile 80×40 mm (aluminium alloy 6063T6), powder-coated in white (RAL 9003), depth: 200 cm. A specially designed 80×40 mm profile provides outstanding resistance to deformation and ensures strength and stiffness for many years of intense use.
The net frame has a specially designed rail designed for net hooks (omega-type). The shape and weight of the ground frame eliminate the need for any additional anchors (i.e. U-pegs). This feature gives the opportunity to use the goalposts both on artificial and natural grass. The frame is hinged, therefore it allows easy maintenance of the football pitch.
Two tensioning uprights, made of steel tubes (60×3 mm), painted twice: base (anti-corrosion) layer and then powder-coated in black (RAL 9005). Each post is equipped with a pulley, a cap on the top, and a cleat. New feature: tensioning belt (2 pcs.) included in the set – allows to tension the net properly.
One complete pair of goalposts including nets can be packed into 2 packages 7,55×0,3×0,4 m, which makes them very easy to transport, also via air cargo. For instance, this feature gives an opportunity to load up to 60 pcs of goalposts on a single truck (13,6 LDM)!
Accessories (sold separately):
Sockets for 120×100 mm profile (front frame): https://www.interplastic.pl/en/katalog/football/accesories-football/120×100-mm-profile-socket/
Sockets for 60 mm tube (net tensioning posts): https://www.interplastic.pl/en/katalog/football/accesories-football/50-mm-profile-socket-for-net-posts/