VB203.07 – round aluminium volleyball uprights (Ø110 mm) class B in accordance with EN 1271
Made of specially designed (internally reinforced) round aluminium profile D=110 mm, with smooth net height adjustment (blocked eccentricity). Uprights are protected against corrosion by anodizing (natural aluminium colour). Length of a single upright: 2,95 m.
Both the tensioning apparatus and net attachments are hidden inside the “C”-shaped profile. The special design provides smooth adjustment of the net’s height, which allows to set up of the net’s height for all possible age categories of men and women volleyball. This feature allows as well to use the upright also to play badminton. Both the tensioning apparatus and passive net attachments are locked eccentricity. The round, massive shape of the 100 mm profile provides very high resistance to deflection, required when high-level, professional games are being played.
- The tensioning apparatus is equipped with a servicing hole enabling the trapezoidal screw to be greased
- The bottom edges of the posts are equipped with a steel plate closing the profile, preventing accidental falling out of the tensioning device or passive net attachments
- With proper installation of the column sleeves (10.8 m in axis), it is not necessary to change the length of the kevlar/steel wire rope in the volleyball net
- The set can also be used in outdoor facilities
- Sockets, covers, nets and antennas are sold separately
The set contains:
- Upright with tensioning apparatus
- Upright with net attachments
- Crank handle
Available in two versions:
- VB203.07.01 – with spindle-tensioning device
- VB203.07.01 – with pulley-tensioning device