Professional handball goal 3×2 m (standard) type 2 (installed to the floor with the use of 4-floor anchors and safety screws).
Detailed specifications of the standard 3×2 m handball goal:
- 3×2 m handball goals designed for professional handball arenas as well as for schools and training purposes
- All goals are made in accordance with EN 749 norm
- Painted stripes in several colour versions (no stickers) extend the product’s life
- No steel hooks were used (for maximum safety). The net is attached to the frame with plastic hitches and “omega” hooks.
- Easy to fold and store (no tools are needed to unscrew the goal from the surface and to fold its net support)
- Goal frame: internally reinforced 80×80 mm aluminium profile, powder-coated twice (base layer + stripes), available in two colours: white/red, white-blue, white-green and white-black (other colours upon request)
- Net support: 35 mm steel, powder-coated (white RAL 9003) tubes
- Mounting system: with the use of safety (rubber) screws to pre-installed ground plates
- Frame dimensions: 3×2 m
- Standard total net support depth (top/bottom): 90/110 cm
- Corners reinforcement and struts: solid, laser cut and zinc galvanized steel
- Frame consist of 2 uprights and 1 crossbar (with welded corner), joined together by a special aluminium connector
- Net hooks, floor anchors and safety screws included
- Designed for indoor use only