180×105 cm tempered glass basketball backboard on a steel support frame, designed for Y-shaped and HS basketball constructions
- The dunk ring is installed directly to the metal frame (the glass has a special cut-off), in order to prevent glass damage even during very hard dunks.
- The glass panel is provided without any holes – it is attached to the frame with angle irons (powder-coated in white RAL 9003) with a gasket that reduces vibrations and tension.
- The steel support frame is made of 35×35 mm profiles, protected against corrosion by powder coating in white (RAL 9003; another colour upon request).
- The dunk ring’s installation plate has 4 holes with a diameter of 12,5 mm, with spacing in accordance with EN 1270:2006.
- The glass is 12 mm thick and tempered and covered (on one side) with a transparent foil to prevent the glass from scattering on the floor in case the backboard’s damaged.
- The middle target zone is determined using hard PVC duct tape in white colour, 50 mm wide.
- The backboard’s support frame has mounting holes in spacing as per DIN 7899 standard (1200×600 mm) and it suits Y-type and HS ceiling-suspended basketball constructions, but also all wall-mounted basketball structures by Interplastic.