Dual-tube ceiling suspended backboard support units, designed for sports halls with a height of (FFL-ceiling) between 6 and 9 m (for higher structures a special, custom-made auxiliary is needed). Thanks to its design, the ceiling suspended system can be folded frontwards or backwards (it is just required to flip the backboard).
- H-type ceiling suspended backboard support units are designed to attach a tempered glass, acrylic, MDF and epoxy resin backboards with a size of 180×105 cm
- The frame can be folded both backwards and frontwards (by flipping the backboard), depending on building’s conditions and investor’s requirements
- The structure is pulled up with the use of two polyester belts, which makes it very quiet when operating (during folding and unfolding)
- The backboard is attached to the main (front) frame with the use of specially designed grips and U-bolts. This solution allows adjusting the height of a backboard by (+/-) 10 cm
- Default steering: key switch with deadman’s switch function in accordance with DIN 7892:2017
- Default colour: RAL 9003 white; other colours upon request – look below for available options
The ceiling suspended basketball backboard’s support structure consist of:
- Front (main) support frame, made of steel profiles 60x40x3, 50x30x2 and 30x30x3 mm, welded together, powder-coated
- Foldable frames (scissors), made of steel profiles 40x40x2 mm; powder-coated
- An auxiliary construction made of two 120x80x3 mm beams installed in an axial distance of 120 cm, with a length depending on the total distance between the floor and the roof
- Set of individually designed brackets (adopted to the type and shape of the ceiling), suitable for concrete, metal or wooden joists, powder-coated
- Set of assembly elements (U-bolts, screws, steel plates, washers, nuts, connecting plates, polyester belts, key switch etc.). Steel parts are protected against corrosion by zinc galvanization
The construction was tested and certified in accordance with EN 1270:2006 norm (3200 N of vertical force and 900 N of horizontal force).
Accessories like height adjusting mechanisms, backboards, rings, safety-devices (load arrestor) and nets are sold separately.
Both laying of the power supply and steering wiring and physical installation in a building are calculated individually.
Type, size and location of the basketball system and its auxiliary structure are depending on the building’s conditions and they must be considered individually each time. In order to design and manufacture proper auxiliary structure and basketball constructions, the General Contractor / Purchaser is obliged to provide all necessary cross-sections of the hall including detailed drawings of the roof structure and a floor plan with game lines (preferably in DWG file format)
|Power and steering supply lines for the motor:||230 V; 50 Hz, 435 W, 1.9 A|
|From mains to control panel:||3 x 1.5 mm2|
|From control panel to motor:|
Tubular drive data:
|Supply voltage:||230V,AC 50 Hz|
|Connected load (W):||435|
|Current (A):||5 x 1.5 mm2|
|From control panel to motor:||1,9|