BB101.11 – ceiling suspended basketball construction (single mast) according to EN 1270 and FIBA regulations.
- designed for sports halls with a height of (FFL-ceiling) between 6 and 10 m
- depending on building conditions, the structure might require an auxiliary construction made of two 120x80x3 mm beams in the axial distance of min. 200 cm (custom-made depending on the building’s conditions)
- the frame can be folded backward, frontward, and side-ward (the backboard could be turned 360°)
- the structure is pulled up with the use of a tubular motor (in standard 200 Nm) using a steel wire rope
- the construction is designed to support tempered glass, acrylic glass, and epoxy resin backboards with the size of 180×105 cm (sold separately)
- the main center mast is made of steel tube 168,3×4 mm which provides extraordinary high stiffness
- the whole structure is protected against corrosion with powder coating (in the standard: RAL 9010, other colors upon request)
- the ceiling suspended basketball backstop type “Y” is delivered with all necessary assembly elements like bolts, washers, nuts, U-bolts etc. (property class 8.8 or higher)
- default motor operation: key switch with the deadman’s switch function in accordance with DIN 7892:2017
- in a set with a support beam for the safety device, a motor in a special casing, and a custom-made auxiliary structure
- a safety device, backboards, nets, and padding are sold separately
- backboards are attached to the main mast with the use of specially designed grips and U-bolts. This solution allows adjusting the height of a backboard easily.
The ceiling suspended basketball construction was tested and certified according to EN 1270:2006 norm (3200 N of vertical force and 900 N of horizontal force) and it meets FIBA requirements.
Type, size, and location of the basketball construction and its auxiliary structure are depending on the building’s conditions and they must be considered individually each time In order to design and manufacture proper auxiliary structure and basketball constructions, the General Contractor / Purchaser is obliged to provide all necessary cross-sections of the hall including detailed drawings of the roof structure and a floor plan with game lines (preferably in DWG file format)
POWER SUPPLY WIRES:
|Power and steering supply lines for the motor:||230 V; 50 Hz, 710 W, 3.2 A|
|From mains to control panel:||3 x 1.5 mm2|
|From control panel to motor:||5 x 1.5 mm2|
STANDARD COLOURS AVAILABLE (numbers in accordance with RAL CLASSIC palette):